Insight Data Analyst
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the sales team to gather and understand clients’ requirements and objectives with regard to media intelligence.
- Set up criteria for data filtering and monitoring.
- Work closely with the operations and technical teams to ensure data cleansing is performed effectively.
- Review, analyze, and visualize datasets to address clients’ requirements.
- Prepare and write insight reports presenting deep understanding of the data and information, and deliver the reports to clients in a timely manner.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in data analytics, business, economics or related fields.
- A self-starter with excellent analytical and teamwork skills.
- Ability to learn new things quickly and work well under pressure.
- Strong writing skills in Thai language. Proficiency in English is an advantage.
- Work experience in areas of marketing research, media monitoring and analysis, social listening or related fields is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of supervisors.
- Willingness to take up additional roles or carry out multiple tasks.
- Ability to cope with change by stepping out of comfort zone.
For immediate consideration, please send your application together with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and a recent photograph via e-mail to email@example.com with e-mail subject specified as “Application for Insight Data Analyst”.