“iQMediaLink” is a news release distribution service that delivers press releases to over 5,000 local and international news and media outlets in Asia, USA, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Latin America, and Africa.
- Easier and Faster way to distribute your press releases to your target groups and get better press coverage worldwide.
- Highly Efficient distribution of press releases through effective and reliable distribution networks, covering all targeted destinations.
- Professional Reviewers and Translators review, edit, and translate press releases into local language before delivery.
- Tracking and Reporting Service monitors websites and online media for International Distribution, with addition of local newspapers for Local Distribution
- Cost and Time Saving as iQMediaLink helps you eliminate the cumbersome process of contacting each of your targeted media individually.
iQMediaLink Distribution Channels
iQMediaLink allows you to freely customize your target media destinations. For example, you could choose to distribute your press releases to specific medias in various categories such as those in Finance, Automobile, Energy, Health, Travel, Leisure, and more.
iQMediaLink’s target medias include:
- Print medias i.e. newspapers , magazines, etc.
- Trade publications
- Broadcasting medias i.e. radios, televisions, etc.
- National and international news agencies
- Leading terminals i.e. Bloomberg, Dow Jones, NewsCenter, etc.
- Online Media i.e. websites, blogs, social media, etc.
iQMediaLink Distribution Options
PLAN - PRICE
Distribute news release to online media in order to engage your audiences, drive more traffic to your Website, generate lasting SEO benefits, and measure your success with WebMaxPlus.
Reach specific audiences in target destinations
with full range of media coverage; traditional and
online media. Translation into local languages
by native speaker is also included for
Multimedia & Digital Display
Connect with your target audiences by
showcasing multimedia content including video
and images as well as display of images
on Reuters’ sign board
at Times Square, New York City.