Senior Software Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for continuous development, testing, integration and monitoring throughout its development life cycle to optimize outcomes and improve quality of the software.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience development in Sophisticated WEB or Windows Application / Mobile Application
- Good knowledge of RDBMS, MVC, Microsoft .NET, Web Services
- Self-motivation and fast learning
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Enjoy to work with big-data and social media World
- We offer the attractive salary to the right candidates.
For immediate consideration, please send your application together with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and a recent photograph via e-mail to email@example.com with e-mail subject specified as “Application for Senior Software Engineer”.